Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Hi My name is ___naara_______.

 

I live in ____mission_______________________

I am in the _7th____Grade at IDEA Mission College Prep.  My favorite subject is ______idk_____I am involved in schools activities, such as Student Council, Soccer etc.  I also enjoy p.e ex: using the computer.  Three words that describe me are:  playful, rebelde, & joyful.

 

The person I admire most is lil wayne because he show m e what life does mean.

 

If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would become a  because ________________________.

 

When I go to college, I will study to get a life.  I will attend idk University.  I chose this college because i sill dont know.   Something I think I will be challenging in college is the classes.

 

Something I think will be fun in college is.

 

After college I will get maried.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment